Introducing Canopy, an exclusive collection of premium 49 apartments offering spacious floorplans, elegant finishes & fixtures and integrated outdoor/indoor living showcasing unrivalled views.
Curated by award-winning architects BDA Architecture, Canopy is crafted using distinguished and unique materials that will set a new benchmark in coastal living. Residents will enjoy views to the ocean and Burleigh Headland to the North, along with a beautiful podium level complete with pool, putting green, BBQ area and open plan communal living/entertaining areas.
Synonymous with contemporary, quintessential Queensland living, Canopy is nestled in Palm Beach enveloped by the scenic Burleigh Heads National Park, a network of beautiful estuaries & the lush hinterlands.
Palm Beach residents will be spoilt for choice with local acclaimed eateries, restaurants and bars including The Collective, Balboa, 8th Ave Terrace, Espresso Moto and Mr Bengel a stone's throw away.
Canopy is conveniently placed between the Gold Coast Highway and Pacific motorway, offering residents a multitude of transport opportunities as well as the Coolangatta Airport a mere 9 minutes by car.
Canopy offers opulent, modern living in a timeless residential design.
- 49 apartments across 8 level, with apartment designs set to maximise the opportunity for ocean & hinterland views
- Secure, underground car parking for residents including visitor parking
- Balconies with beautifully crafted glass balustrades and screens to maintain acoustic and visual privacy
- Sunny, landscaped podium level which includes pool, communal lounge/entertaining area, BBQ area & putting green
- Meticulously designed lobby & communal lifts
- Two carefully considered colour palettes to choose from (Urban & Coastal)
- European fixtures & fittings throughout including reconstituted stone benchtops in kitchen, porcelain splashbacks and floor tiles, optional timber-look flooring, bespoke joinery
- Short stroll to acclaimed restaurants, cafes & bars
- Just moments from Palm Beach Main Beach, Tullebudgera Creek, Lake Awenga, Echo Beach, Tullebudgera Dogs Beach & Burleigh Heads National Park